Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Another Hidden Life Unveiled


My life changed the moment...

.........I wore a black dress. For the first time this morning
being 9 yrs old wearing a black dress seems pretty weird, I want my pink , yellow or red polka dot dress.
where is mum by the way? **i am in thought** does she know dad is making me wear black?
Today i was going to wear all black, bubbles in my hair, beads round my neck black, shoes on my feet black. Still wondering where mummy is.
Today we bury mummy that's why you are wearing black.
.........my life changed the moment i wore black.

Hidden Lives entry from Lola, female, 31 years old, London, United Kingdom.

1 comment:

Justin McMurray said...

Yet more experimentation in how to display Hidden Lives entries on this blog. I think this works best. As for the entry above, I think it is an extraordinary piece of expression. Poetry really.