Friday, April 6, 2007

Latest News & More Links

For (the few) current readers of this blog, you'll notice that I have been experimenting with how I display highlighted entries from the Hidden Lives site. I think the latest entry (last post) is probably the best.

The blog post title being the trigger, the user's response immediately following, then their image and anything I want to say about the entry I will put in the separate comments section.

A few more blog links to Hidden Lives although traffic seems to have dried up a little of late. A touch under 500 entries... I said that my first goal was 1000 entries, so no party poppers until then. Anyway;

- A posting on the brilliant Rhizome (connecting art and technology) website: unveil your hidden life.

- A detailed posting from a Malaysian designer at her jwhx blog New media art: Hidden Lives.

- And from the interesting Random magazine comes this mention in the section Net Art.

No comments: