Friday, May 25, 2007

Some More Mentions

The recent interview with Lost At E Minor has provided an excellent boost to Hidden Lives. A few other links, postings and mentions are also helping drive entries towards the 800 mark. Here are a few links:

- The fun and creative Inspire Me Thursday posted about Hidden Lives yesterday.

- The NYC-based blog A Little Bit Harder seems like a fan of the site.

- The techmate blog on innovation in Australia somehow came across and featured Hidden Lives.

And I also submitted my own post promoting Hidden Lives to the interesting random magazine.

1 comment:

Nadia said...

Hello Justin! I just saw your comment several months too late (sorry). I love monsieur wainwright and I am a big fan of "cigarettes and chocolate milk," despite my status as a 3 yr. ex-smoker and vegan :)
keep up the excellence, your work is admirable.